We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Chicken Mole!

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
Best Chicken Mole!

My favorite is in Cozumel. Any in Cancun?

Colorado
Level Contributor
987 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Chicken Mole!

oh how I love chicken mole......without the chicken. Gotta have it with pork.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Chicken Mole!

I highly recommend a wonderful restaurant in the Cancun Hotel Zone known as Calenda Oaxaca. I had several varieties of chicken smothered in mole sauce, all of which were mouthwatering good! Perhaps the best thing about this restaurant, aside from the food, is the price, buen provecho:

…blogspot.com/2010/11/calenda-oaxaca-differe…

212eric (Author)

PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN Travel Survey Guidebook

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Chicken Mole!

Thx for that info, Eric. I freaking LOVE me some Mole... so will keep that link for my next trip down. Mouth is watering already LOL.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Chicken Mole!

There is a place in Cozumel that has the best I have ever had. I do not remember the name but will find it on my Dec. trip and will post.

5. Re: Best Chicken Mole!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 06:16