We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What did you pay for your trip

connecticut
Level Contributor
552 posts
Save Topic
What did you pay for your trip

I know these have been posted in the past. I thought I would start it up again. I love to see a good deal!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,364 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What did you pay for your trip

Direct flights out of Chicago O'Hare for 9 nights in early December 2010 and staying at the Barceló Tucancun AI for $1,455.00 for two which includes flight, AI resort, taxes and airport shuttle!! Ted&Julie

TX1
Southlake, Texas
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What did you pay for your trip

It completely depends on what time of the year we visit - it has ranged from 3k to 8k and everywhere in between - this is from DFW and staying at the Ritz Carlton.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
375 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What did you pay for your trip

I love seeing peoples great deals too... here are some of ours.

May 2007 Flight out of Milwaukee MKE for 6 nights at the Royal Solaris $812.00 pp

April 2008 Flight out of Chicago ORD for 6 nights at the Riu Caribe $771.00 pp

March 2009 Flight out of ORD for 7 nights at the Royal Solaris $677.00 pp

October 2009 Flight out of ORD for 7 nights at Oasis Palm Beach $377.00 pp

April 2010 Flight out of ORD for 7 nights at Riu Palace Pacifico ( Nuevo Vallarta) $584.00 pp

Octob er 2010 Flight out of ORD for 7 nights at Privilege Aluxes ( Isla Mujeres) $644.00 pp

Jersey
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What did you pay for your trip

I go cheap.

5 nights at the Hyatt. Non stop from Newark on Continental. All the rest of the crap included...580 a person! Travel this month.

Under 6 bills per person is my sweet spot. I also rent a car for the 5 days and for a little econo-box, add another 148 bucks all in.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What did you pay for your trip

We are staying at Cancun Caribe Park Royal 6 nights AI for $1000 each. Wife teaches and that is Spring break end of Feb. Pretty good for prime time. If you can leave on a whim you can get some sweat deals fer sure!

Montrose, Michigan
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What did you pay for your trip

Wow, I thought I got a good deal. Now I'm too embarrased to say what we paid! Good to know for next trip!

connecticut
Level Contributor
552 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What did you pay for your trip

I spend a lot of time looking. Kids picked Gran Caribe for $2300 out of Boston for 6 nights for the 4 of us. Royal Solaris would have been $1700. Lets hope its great!!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What did you pay for your trip

Basic Spirit Flight out of FLL = $150 not counting our luggage and seat upgrades.

Ocean View Deluxe Suite (All Inclusive) at the Gran Melia = $100 per night per person through BookIt. We're staying 4 nights - Nov. 10th - 14th.

Durham, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What did you pay for your trip

$1488 for Boston flight and 9 days at Beachscape Kin-Ha including breakfast.

Primghar, Iowa
Level Contributor
352 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What did you pay for your trip

20 of us booked for Feb, about $900 each for AI Great Parnassus, round trip from Minneapolis, MN. 7 night, transfers included. ( a couple of kids are under 15)