We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern California
1 post
Save Topic
NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

Looking for ideas on a great All inclusive resort for 30 High School Seniors. We had rooms reserved at Cancun Palace, as we are owners at the Moon Palace, and today they announced they will not re-open until 12/06. The only place they can switch us to is Playacar Palace,but the kids want to be closer to all the Cancun action. Please help us find a REASONABLE PRICED, but still comparable place to the palace resorts. We normally stay at Moon palace, but they are booked June 19-26. Look forward to your ideas

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,936 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

Riu Caribe

Virginia
Level Contributor
556 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

I second Riu Caribe. I stayed here about 5 years ago and there were TONS of high school students there for their Senior Trip.

Mi.
Level Contributor
417 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

Oasis

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

I third the Riu Caribe! We loved it there. I liked the layout of the place as to where if you wanted to find someone you didn't have to usually go far to find them. Also, it's a couple miles from the strip which also made it very desirable to us travelling with kids. However, if you did want to visit the hotel strip it was just a couple minute bus ride away.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

the hotel strip still has MAJOR construction...suggest not to set your expectations too high

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

Riu Caribean, Gran Costa Real or maybe even the Tucancun.

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

I used to live next door to Tucancun and that place looked like party central but on a smaller scale that oasis. I think it may be a good hotel for your group. I would definetly not go to Playacar especially since this is their senior trip. They NEED to be near the action.

Cordova, Tennessee
Level Contributor
906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

We've stayed at the Riu Caribe the last 2 years and just booked again for this year. We have 2 kids will be 12 and 15 when we go this year. Somebody said Oasis, They don't have beach volleyball, stocked mini-bars in the rooms, or the non-motorized water sports on the hotel property. I think it wouldn't be as much fun as the Riu Caribe. The Riu has all this! Good luck! You can e-me at aerobug20@yahoo.com if you want more info.

st louis
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

We tried to book a similiar group and were told by all three major tour companies that you can no longer bring "spring breakers" or senior trips to any RIU resort. Good luck finding a place.

Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: NEed help find GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE resort for 30 High...

As a travel agent, I can atest to the Resorts in Cancun/Riviera Maya getting stricter when it comes to young adults staying there. There are some resorts that will allow it but I suggest that you check with the resort itself before booking your trip.

Here are my suggestions (if they allow you to stay)

Oasis Cancun

Grand Oasis

Riu Caribe

Riu Cancun