We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

I had heard through trip advisor that the Hilton villas are no longer offering the complimentary breakfast and apps/drinks for those staying in the villas. Since we are arriving in 2 days I contacted the hotel because that was one of the reasons we booked the villas.

I have heard from both the concierge and the reservation desk that if you had booked your room on or after December 7th you no longer receive the breakfast and apps but instead get a $25 credit toward golf and spa.

Just wanted to let others know....

Washington
Level Contributor
298 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

Thanx for the heads up,going in May and was thinking of upgrading but think I will stay in the main building now.

Let us know about your stay if you were glad you were in the Villas even without the eats and drinks

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

We will be going to the Hilton on January 6th for a week and we booked our room back in October for the villas because of the complimentary breakfast and apps/drinks. You mentioned that if you booked after December 7th that you would not get this service any more but what about if you booked back in October? Let me know if you heard anything about this. Thanks!!

Northeast
Level Contributor
806 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

Just returned last night fro the hilton villas..... same cocktail hour in the lounge every night .....the only change was breakfast was served at Mitachi...

Northeast
Level Contributor
806 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

One thing that was dissapointing was the check in is not in the villas anymore .....I missed that personalized service

5. Re: Hilton Cancun Villa Changes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 06:31