We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the royal cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
basingstoke
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
the royal cancun

hello people just after some advice about the dress code for this hotel on there web site it says trouses only is this for breakfast as well? also says no T shirts dose this include polo shirts any advice would be great thank ben

Beckville, Texas
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the royal cancun

i've seen people eating breakfast there in their swimming attire. I've never heard anything about a dress code anywhere at the Royal Cancun.

North Syracuse, New...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the royal cancun

When we were there in November there was a dress code in effect. Maria Marias, Asiana and the Chefs Plate all required men to have on long pant with shoes. Spices was more casual as you could wear shorts and tank tops for breakfast and lunch with sandals. You could wear your bathing suit with a top in Pelicanos, also they will not let you in Pelicanos if you are barefooted, so make sure you have something on your feet or they will turn you away.

basingstoke
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the royal cancun

thanks people

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,935 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the royal cancun

The Royal in Cancun's dress policy comes and goes...When I was there in early March of 2010, the only restaurant requiring men to wear long pant's was the Speciality show at Asianas and Chefs Plate...

The norm seemed for men to wear nice dress short's a collared short sleeve shirt and leather deck shoes...Polo shirts also...

I always pack a couple pairs of slacks, just in case they change their minds on enforcement..

5. Re: the royal cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2011, 07:41