We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

I know this is late to be asking, but does any one have any advice for a hotel in the Cancun area. We don't won't to spend an arm and a leg but are looking for a nice beach, good food and a swim up bar. I've looked into Secrets Silversands and ME by Melia Cancun. I was also wondering about Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Palace Las Americas, and the Grand Palladium Resort Although we are older we like to have fun. We are planning on going the end of Feb. Thanks for any input.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
465 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

We are four older single ladies revisiting the Golden Parnassus for our 3rd time March 5th - 19th. Reasons: awesome staff, cleanliness, good food and most importantly ...some awesome young and some awesome much older people. No swim up bar but the Tiki bar would win hands down over any swim up. But that is only my opinion.

minnesota
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

ladycat...Don't know what you mean by older however, the Condesa is a nice choice. Beautiful tropical feel. The huge palapa entrance is pretty and the pools are unique.

Some of the rooms are on the small side. You can get jr. suites if all of you plan to stay in one room. I think you may need to book directly from the resort for the jr. suites but they are larger and offer large balconies.

minnesota
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

Thinking more on your request the Omni is great and has a jacuzzi bar right on the beach. One side you can sit in the water the other side has swings on the sand. Very unique and the only resort I know that has this set up.

As far as all inclusive I believe you can "add on" the AI plan if you want.

They have standard rooms, suites and 2-3 bedroom villas.

The beach front restaurant "Pina Colada" has very good food.

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

Speaking just for myself, Silversands would not be my choice for anyone who wanted a nice beach or anyone who wanted easy access to shopping or dining choices.

As beautiful as it is, it is isolated.

I just know you will find a perfect spot to enjoy incredible Cancun!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

I would recommend RIU Palace great location to wonder off the resort!!

Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

staying at me cancun jan 13 to 18 . looks like a great place been to cancun alot . go to bookit.com i have a ocean view AI for 99.00 a person i see that they are 109.00 now but you still cant beat that , best beach in cancun , and loction is great thats, all i know for now, to i get back, i will post

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

I have done "ladies trips" for several consecutive years and we really enjoy the Riu Palace Las Americas. The swim-up bar is lots of fun. The beach is on the smaller side but nice...soft white sand and gentle waves. We love to take inexpensive air mattresses and float around in the calm sea water. There's a covered oceanview jacuzzi that's very large and lots of fun. We met some very nice people while sitting in the jacuzzi during a brief afternoon rainshower. The lifeguard even joined us! The hotel is in a wonderful location, with a mall directly across the street. The food is good, and there's plenty of places within a short walking distance if you want to go out for a bite to eat or a drink. The staff is amazing, very attentive, and the grounds are spotless.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

I have stayed at the Palace resorts. They have several and you can utilize any one of their properties. They have a shuttle that runs betwen them. Eat and see a different show every night. Review their web site for specifics. Happy travels.

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

I would ave to say that the Golden Parnassus is something that would fit your needs.

Iowa
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive for 3 older single ladies

luckygirl1 - we will be at the GP from March 1st -8th. Hopefully, we will see your group at the tiki bar, beach or pool. Have fun.

Regards,

A happy Iowa couple looking to leave the winter for a few days.

PS still not sure why we live in Iowa!

Mentioned in this post
Iowa
Iowa
United States