We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Anacortes...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Topic
Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

We want to do a tour of Coba and Tulum but can only find private tours for that combo. Wondering if anyone else is interested in forming a group to go and cut the cost down as it goes down the more people are along?

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

is it poor form to bump myself?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

Hi, I´m travelling with my friend, we are from Argentina. We are staying in Cancun from feb 15th til 23th. We don´t now yet if we are going to do this tour, but in case we will, we were also interested in share the trip with others to cut down costs. We were writing to a private tour guide that we found here, through others posts.

Maybe, we could do it on the 16th. I'll let you know what we decide.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

sounds great....I was looking at the entertainment plus tours but have not done a lot of research....

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
106 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

please let me know what you decide...I'm also interested in sharing a private tour, however I can only do it on Feb 20th or 21st since we are only in Cancun for 3 days. Thanks.

5. Re: Share private Coba/Tulum tour from Cancun between Feb 11-16?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2012, 05:32