We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

Calgary, Canada
8 posts
Save Topic
Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

We will be at the Royal Solaris Jan.12-23rd-our first time there!!! We are very excited as it is about -16C here in Calgary with a -28C windchill!!!! Anyone else going there next week??

Mentioned in this post
Royal Solaris Cancun
Royal Solaris Cancun
5,327 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

Can you email me when you get back? I am also from Calgary, and we are leaving on the 22nd, but waiting for the prices to go down even more and not sure which resort to pick. Would love to know if the hotel is good for 2 singles in their late 20's. Thanks

new brunswick
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

we will be there from the 16 to 23 also

Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

We decided to stay at the ME 22-29 of January!!!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

Wife and I are visiting the 16th - 22nd. 1st time at this resort. Four other vacations to Riviera Maya. Love the area.

Mentioned in this post
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

Wife and I are visiting the 16th - 22nd. 1st time at this resort. Four other vacations to Riviera Maya. Love the area.

Mentioned in this post
Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya
Quintana Roo, Mexico
6. Re: Royal Solaris next Wed. the 12th!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 06:20