We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

premium class flights

england
Level Contributor
402 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
premium class flights

i have read that the premium class flights from the u.k are having severe problems lately is this still on-going. the loss of some seat pitch and in flight entertainment because they are repairing some damaged air craft and people arent finding out till its to late for refunds

basingstoke
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: premium class flights

what air line are you talking about

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: premium class flights

I think it is Thomsoms thats in question here. Yes they did have a long haul plane out of commission, something to do with the landing gear from what I was told. They borrowed an Arkefly plane from Belgium, which did not have a Premuim Class cabin, or seat back entertainment. Not sure if it is sorted out yet. We were told that anyone who had paid for Premium Class DID get a refund prior to travel. If you have a pending flight with Thomsons, and want to know are you affected then email on pretravelservices@thomsons.co.uk

Edited: 06 February 2011, 12:55
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
713 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: premium class flights

Due to new tax laws most UK flights only off the premium on the flights back from Cancun now, due to it would cost them more to upgrade then it would to do it with BA/Virgin etc. If you find any of this years info it will say this, Thomas cook is £50 back only

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: premium class flights

Were already booked for 5th January next year, and have booked the Premium Cabin both ways, with Thomsons. Thomas Cook are the ones that are fazing out the Premium travel

england
Level Contributor
402 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: premium class flights

i booked through first choice but flying with the sister company. i have emailed them but no reply after 2weeks

6. Re: premium class flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 01:16