We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Caribe Real Cancun

Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Caribe Real Cancun

What are your opinion? Pos/neg whatever I need to know. Good for a 5yr old?. Food, drinks, location, ect... Thanks

North Syracuse, New...
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Caribe Real Cancun

Seems to attract families and a younger crowd in general. Pool is very small for such a large resort. Personally we did not like it but for a 5 year old this should be fine. The ocean water is typically very rough which make it difficult for kids as well as adults to swim.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Caribe Real Cancun

There are lots of great recent reviews from families with little ones.

After reading them and exchanging some PMs, as well as all the forum posts, we've decided to go.

We're heading down with our 3 year old Apr 7th.

Can't wait!

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,755 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Caribe Real Cancun

Although my son is all grown up, I checked out and saw many families enjoying the kids pool and activities. I thought if I had a grandchild, I would bring them there. I am confident your family will love this hotel.

4. Re: Grand Caribe Real Cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2012, 09:16