We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
466 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

I'm finally booked (Feb 26-Mar 3). My friend is probably not going, but I got a good

deal on a single rate so I'm going anyway.

We shall have some major fun at GCPS, can't wait! I hope CoCo Bongo club will open by end of February. Looking forward to the beach and Jose's pina coladas.... ahh. only one month away.

See you there, B.C. ladies (and other fellow GCPS guests).

n

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
689 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

is coco bongo closed!??

LPP
VICTORIA,B C
Level Contributor
705 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

Chichick: Wow that is great news. All the girls were together yesterday to try on our Mexico stuff. We plan for months in advance what we are going to wear. Let us know what time you are arriving on the 26th. We leave B.C. on the 25th but arrive in Cancun in the wee hours of the morning of the 26th. We will still be out by the pool/beach for the whole day. If you see four ladies there, two blondes, one black very curly hair & one brunette that is us. Linda, Michelle, Kathleen & Tilly. We will watch out for you. Bring some good cd's as well as the ones we are going to bring. We will get people us dancing. Have you tried Carlos & Jose's Miami Vice? We usually end the night at the Tiki Bar with many of those. Can't wait to meet you....you will never be alone.

See you soon.

The B.C. girls.

chicago
Level Contributor
466 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

Chickta - :D I was told that Coco Bongo is closed until February… but don’t quote me. I’d ask a local to be sure – maybe Lisacanun knows.

LPP – thanks for your post! Looking forward to meeting you girls. I guess I’ll be a blond # 3.

My name is Nadya – nice to meet you Linda, Michelle, Kathleen & Tilly ;)

I’m arriving on the afternoon of the 26th. Guess I'll look for you ladies by the pool/beach… easy done at the small GCPS. Yes, I’ve tried the Miami Vice, very tasty! My favorites though are pina colada, green dolphin and sombrero (that one is tequila, kahlua and cream… tastes better than sounds).

I, too, am getting all my bikinis and cute summer stuff ready (fun, fun). I’m bringing some dance CDs (euro, salsa, reggaeton and bachata). Yey – a great holiday is ahead of us.

Until the 26th; cheers!

N

chicago
Level Contributor
466 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

FOR chikta - according to CanukCancun's post:

"Basic- open

Corona Bar- open

Congo- open

Lucky Monkey- open

Nectar- open

Mextreme- open

Terrasta- open

Slices- open

Fat Tuesday-open

Dady'O- open on weekends and Mondays

Dady Rock- open on weekends and Thursdays

Carlos n Charlies-Jan. 20

BullDog-FEB 15

Coco Bongo-FEB 15 (I suspect it might be earlier)

Pat OBriens- FEB 22

Señor Frogs-END OF FEB"

The City- March 3

The City Beach Club-early March

La Boom- closed indefinitely

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

Hola chichick, this is Michelle of the Victoria group. We're looking forward to having you join us. The more the merrier! You've got me curious about having a Sombrero - never had one but it sounds interesting.

chicago
Level Contributor
466 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LPP from Victoria - see you girls at the TIki Bar :)

Hola Michelle!

Sombreros are delicious... mmm. Old Barn Specialty, great desert drink.

I hope we can go to a club or two also... according to Canukcancun, most clubs will open by mid-February.

Coco Bongo is loads of fun but I'm sure you've been there a time before!

I shall see you gals soon :)

n