We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
7 posts
Save Topic
Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Good Morning From Sunny Cancun:

We arrived yesterday....it is a gorgeous 82 degrees and sunny skies! FACC is a wonderful resort. I will check back as often as I can.

ScottieLuvr

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
874 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

We'll be there May 12 for the 1st time. Anxious to hear all about your stay there. What kind of room do you have? We have a master suite reserved. Getting excited and ready to go. Just tell us all about the food, beds, EVERYTHING. Hope you continue to have a great time.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

What brand of bath room amenities do they have? Is Rosato completely adult only or can children come at certain times? Are you using the in room internet and is it free?

We will be there in a Master Suite and an Oceanfront Double and can't wait to go!

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Also, how is the AC working, and does your fridge work? Are there snacks or just drinks in the mini-bar?

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

ScottieLuvr -- so happy you're doing a live! Do they have poolside drink service?

What's the beach like.. i.e. wide sand area or has the ocean taken over? Last question.. have you been to or seen the fitness area? The website indicated it was outdoors. My hubby needs a recumbent bike (back issues). Any info you share.. is much appreciated. Enjoy your vacation!

Elgin, Illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Hi All;

We are in a master suite. They are all ocean front. We are on the first floor, which means we have a terrace and the BEST part is that there is direct access to the beach. Also, the servers come right up to us and ask us for whatever we need. Yes there is drink service on the beach and at the pools. We have eaten at the Asian and tonight the Mexican restaurants. Both were excellent. I will write a complete trip report on Saturday when we get home. And I have lots of pictures of the grounds and the suite.

The bath amenities are a private label from an organic spa. In the master suite there is; a large living room with a stereo CD and <MP3 player, large dining table and four chairs, large table behind the couch, wetbar, large closet. The fridge works fine and has water, coke, diet coke, juice, beer in it. There is a small 4 cup coffee maker and two mugs. There is a powder room off of the living area and a slider leading out onto a HUGE Terrace with a table and two chairs, two lounges and a whirlpool in the corner.

The bedroom is separated by a door and has king bed, amoire, bedside tables, chaise lounger chair, lamps, etc. Off the bedroom is the master bath which has a separate dressing area with double sink, great hairdryer and makeup mirror on the wall. Off the dressing area is a glass door which leads into the shower and water closet (separate and large). The shower is a tub combo but is large and has a frosted window in it. There is a marble seating bench. Lots of large fluffy towels and the amenities are private label from an organic spa and smell fruity-fresh. Oh, theres a sewing kit, shoe polisher, nail kit, and toothbrush and paste. Threre is also a slider from the bedroom to the terrace.

The ac works fine, however, as others have reported, it seems humid all the time. Needless to say, my hair is trashed within half an hour LOL. No worries though, Im on vacation right?

Whew!!!! Will answer more later and get into details about the good food and lovely people.

(Cathy) ScottieLuvr

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
874 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Thanks Cathy so much. That sounds so good. It's makes us even more excited to go. Enjoy you vacation. Nanaof5

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Thank you for taking the time on your vacation to answer the questions! Like Nana said, it makes me much more excited to go. I might have to rethink the request I sent them asking for a high master suite if the servers come to your terrace and serve you. Since we are traveling with 3 kids, one of which is 6, I'm sure we will have plenty of down time chilling on the balcony and having drink service right there would be awesome. :)

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
238 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

I agree with ScottieLuvr we just returned from the FACC and it was great. We had the Master Suite also and totally enjoyed it. Have a great time wish we were back, but there is always next year.

Pittsburgh PA
Level Contributor
168 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Workout factilites????

Wi Fi free in rooms??

Haskell, New Jersey
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Live From FACC - Can I Answer Any Questions?

Is the beer on tap dos equis lager (light) or amber (dark)? I was told they have both but for some reason I don't believe it. Thanks :)