We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November Weather

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
177 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
November Weather

What's the weather like in early November in Cancun? Hot, rainy, cooler etc? We went to Puerto Vallarta in early November and it was really hot and the ocean was like bath water! It was great!

Usually go to Cancun in February and really enjoy the weather that time of year as well, but going the first week in November this year, so just wondering.??

Beach Park, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November Weather

I was in Cancun the first week in Nov last year and the weather was great...mid 80's, didn't need a jacket in the evening like a lot of people say, the last day we were there it got really windy and fairly cool but other than that it was great. It rained one day in the afternoon, but it wasn't very heavy and lasted maybe 15 minutes.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
177 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November Weather

Thanks for the update! Mid 80's sounds great! Was it very busy that time of year?

Boston...
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November Weather

We were there in the middle of November. Weather range was 75-88 during the day. It did get a little chilly on the beach when the clouds rolled in on a few days. Expect a couple of rainy days. Even on rainy days there is ussually a period of sunshine.

Beach Park, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November Weather

no, not as busy as this time of year

London, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: November Weather

Hey! I am also heading to cancun mid November (15th) for 2 weeks and worried we won't have any sun?? Will I get the tan I've been waiting for all summer?! :{ is it chilly in the eves?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November Weather

We are going on the 15th for 2 weeks also. Went the same time last year...we came back with great tans. Make sure you use lot's of sunscreen. When you are by the ocean the breeze can fool you and you can really get a burn. I did. Not too busy at that time, no lines, etc. My favorite time of the year to go to Cancun.

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: November Weather

Great weather for tanning and ocean is warmer than pools.

8. Re: November Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 05:15