We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
650 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

Any all inclusivers with kids??

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
198 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

Stayed at the Cancun Palace with our two daughters, then 14 and 17. Had a wonderful time. Last year we brought our two and two of their friends and stayed at the Royal Sands - would highly recommend this. Although not AI, the condo was really spacious, the kitchen terrific for snacks and breakfast and all of the Resort restaurants were great. This was really my favorite, we will definitely be back, hopefully will buy there in the next few months.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

CPC with a 7 year old.

Great waterpark for kids. Mine didn't want to stay there as too much going on everywhere else.

Iowa
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

Have only been to Cancun once, stayed at GCPS. Would go back for sure, but probably not the next time. Hubby wants to try someplace else. Didn't take the kids and don't plan on taking them the next time. We had a great time alone and the had a great time with Grandparents!

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

Sierra Cancun(Le Blanc), Oasis Playa, Tucancun and Camino Real(Dreams)

I would stay at Dreams and Tucancun again, Oasis Playa is for a "younger crowd"

Hotel Sierra was terrible, but its Le blanc now, so maybe in the future.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

Stayed at the Moon Place for 2 weeks, beautiful place but too far from the action.

I would stay there again if my intent was to just eat drink and be merry without going to town. Staying at the Gran Costa Real in 2 week.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
7,961 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

2x, not all-inclusive at the JW Marriott w/ kids. Dying to go back!

Michigan
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

We were in Gran Costa Real in April 2005. Myself, hubby, kids then ages 13 and 9, my mom and her sister. All inclusive was VERY convenient. We liked it there, but, be forewarned, if you don't like night time noise (from the entertainment) until around 3ish a.m., you may not like it. Also, DON'T get a room near the kids club....they start playing in the play center around 7a.m.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

I stayed at the JW Marriott, but that was without my kids. This time we're going to RPLA, AI, but still no kids. I would definitely stay at the JW again. It was very nice! I think kids would be fine there, too.

Scarborough, Ontario
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

We stayed at the Oasis Playa and it wasn't bad. We have also stayed at the Riu Caribe and I will be there next week as well and just loved this hotel. I like everything about the Riu Caribe and would recommend it to anyone.

Ensenada, Mexico
Level Contributor
462 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: POLL-Where have you stayed in Cancun and would you stay...

1st year stayed at Omni.april 2003.Great hotel...great breakfast buffet!!! 2nd and 3rd time...Fiesta Americana Condesa!! may 2004 and 2005!! Going again this year in may!!! Love this hotel...refuse to stay anywhere else!! Beautifull resort!!! great clean rooms...really nice staff (concierge, maids, front desk etc)...great pools...Kids club called fiesta kids....The palapa in front will take your breath away!!

see ya there!!

88 Days 18 Hrs 49 Mins 35 Secs til FIESTA AMERICANA CONDESA