We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to chichen itza

uk
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
day trip to chichen itza

Hello everyone. I'm a solo female traveller and currently looking for the best and affordable day trip to CI from Cancun...ideally for the 1st June 2011 or 2nd june...

I will be staying in downtown cancun...any recommendations of serious tours companies..

would any group need any additionnal passengers to possibly reduce the cost of their private tour ?

would any solo traveller be interesting in joining ? Thanks

Ps also posted this under chichen itza forum

Happy Shuttle Cancun
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
AGI Tours & Transfers
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
Chichen Itza Tour
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,933 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip to chichen itza

Try some of these links (from a search)... http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=8&geo=150807&scope=2&q=chichen+itza

Edited: 22 May 2011, 17:24
UK
Level Contributor
826 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip to chichen itza

we booked from a booth in the small mall opposite our hotel (RPLA)... twas just over half the price the tour operator wanted to charge and we were on the same bus as those who had paid almost double! A good day out, but very long and very hot .. take yer hats/shades etc and wear yer mozzy repellant :-)

everett wa
Level Contributor
810 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trip to chichen itza

I booked across from the Riu Cancun($48.00) at a strip mall and went solo also. It was great! I was so glad I didnt have my 2 girls with me..It was hot and a long day but so worth it! The tour was from Mayans Gate..I highly recommend them..

uk
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trip to chichen itza

Thanks very much. Will go and check with them upon my arrival on Cancun...

5. Re: day trip to chichen itza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2012, 07:17