We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cancun or playa del carmen? and weather

uk
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
cancun or playa del carmen? and weather

firstly my family and myself are looking to come to Mexico in may next year, just wondering what to expect weather wise then, i know hurricane season is june- novemberish, and also really finding it hard to pick some hotels, decided not to stay in cancun as it will be a lot more livly and there might be a lot more younger people from america on spring break in cancun and the hotels generally seem nicer out a bit, looking at marina el cid and iberostar tucan, read reviews both seem nice, just wondering if anyone else has been?

thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cancun or playa del carmen? and weather

Just got back from El Cid with a group of 15 and we all loved it! Great family resort, not too big and great service. My review is up if you didn't already read it.

2. Re: cancun or playa del carmen? and weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 00:16