We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage on the beach near sun palace

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
227 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
massage on the beach near sun palace

From what I have read here and on the palace website, sp does not offer beach massages. I really loved the massage i had on the beach in costa maya on our last trip. it was cheap and wonderfull. I would love to have another cheap and wonderfull massage like that. does anyone know if independent massage is available near sun palace. I have read on here of someone set up near la blanc but that is too far north for us.

another option would be to go to another palace resort for a massage if they offer it? do moon, cancun, beach or IMP offer beach massages? if so could i use my $1500 credit for spa services at a different palace than were we are staying?

any input appreciated. thanks

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
227 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: massage on the beach near sun palace

Bumping to try to get an answer. Thanks

Chapin, South...
Level Contributor
683 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: massage on the beach near sun palace

Great question - while the SP offers wonderful massages at the Spa - it would be so nice to have a 'beach massage' to hear the sounds of the ocean and feel the surroundings while relaxing.

Someone on this thread must know where we can get this, right?

I'm wondering if the SP, upon request, would do this? They offer the ultimate service - why not take a massage table near the beach and we are so there....

Any ones comments would be appreciated? Thanks.

~Sharon

3. Re: massage on the beach near sun palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 16:15