We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at Cancun Palace

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beer at Cancun Palace

I know a lot of places serve Corona and other Mexican beers. After being at the Barcelo some years ago I can hardly stand the taste of Corona.

Do they serve Coors light at CP?

I like some of the "umbrella drinks" but can only handle a few....kind of a lightweight when it comes to hard liquor.

Edited: 07 August 2011, 05:31
North Kansas City...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

No cooks light or and type of America beers....u will have to go to a store and buy that....they only have dos xxx at the cancun palace

North Kansas City...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

No coors light or and type of America beers....u will have to go to a store and buy that....they only have dos xxx at the cancun palace

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

VIP members can get Coors light, we had it in our fridge at Beach Palace.

Chicago, Il.
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

Just came back from two weeks at Beach and the guy who comes around to refill the mini fridge had coors light on his cart. Might have to request it though, but they may have it at Cancun. In your room you will get DosXX, tecate light and or Sol. They used to have only DosXX at Beach, but this year they had Sol and DosXX amber on tap as well. We only spent one day at Cancun, so i'm not sure what they had on tap there. While at Cancun Palace I saw squirt at the bar so I was drinking Tequila and squirt. Also brought a few cans back to beach with me.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

What is a VIP member? Nephew and niece are owners.

Chicago, Il.
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

If Niece and Nephew are members they will be able to tell you if they are vip or not. Anyways, if you see the guy with the cart in the hallway and give him a couple bucks, he will no doubt give you coors light.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

If nephew and niece have a black wristband and you show it at the bar, they will give you Coors Light. You should also be able to call down and ask for it in your room.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

Whoo hoo! Just talked to our niece...they are VIP members and all of us that go to the wedding will be wearing the black wristbands. Thanks for all the input...greatly appreciated.

I actually E-mailed a person to be sure she received my faxed reservation on Friday and I heard back from her within a few hours. Now I just have to book my airport transfers which are included. Life is good! :-)

North Kansas City...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

Wow I was VIP at the Cancun palace and did not know i could have maybe asked for some Bud light or something....But they did change our liquer in the room too Crown royal and good vodka for the wife... And remember $5 or $10 dollars go's a long way there... So tip your bartender and room people that clean it...

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beer at Cancun Palace

Only US beer is Coors light. Personally I would much rather drink Dos Equis.