We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

We are booking a 4 night stay at Le Blanc in a Honeymoon Ocean Front Room. We will be receiving $750 in resort credits. Not really sure how they work but I assume it's the standard in which you can use a certain amount for various categories (spa, wine upgrade, room upgrade, dinner on beach etc). Just wondering if anyone knows may may resort credits is the next room category (Governor's Suite, I think).

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

That's supposed to read "how many resort credits" darn phone!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

http://www.leblancsparesort.com/specials2010

If you click on terms and conditions under the resort credit section, it will break out what you can use your credits on. I know someone has posted in the past how much they paid to upgrade but I can't remember.

We are going for our 3rd trip to LeBlanc and part of me wants to upgrade but part of me is perfectly happy with the honeymoon ocean front category.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

Thanks LuvRingo. Do

The honeymoon suite's have balconies? I'm under the impression they don't. That's the only reason I'm thinking of upgrading.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

Not a full balcony, it's considered a french balcony. There is enough room for you to stand against the railing but that's it. We don't miss having a balcony at all. I actually go sit on the back patio of the resort that overlooks the infinity pool. They have big comfy couches out there and I drink tea and read my book early in the morning while my husband sleeps in.

sunderland u.k.
Level Contributor
423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

The upgrade to the Governor Suite costs 162 usd extra per night. You can use your resort credits for this.

sunderland u.k.
Level Contributor
423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

You can email Dominique at this address, relpublbc@palaceresorts.com, for more information.

7. Re: Le Blanc room upgrades using resort credits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 19:17