We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hottest bars/clubs

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hottest bars/clubs

I would like to know from those who have been to them but which are the best clubs off resort? I loved Senor Frogs in PV but is Cancun just as good?

Or would you just stay on resort?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
738 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

I've personally always had a great time at Senior Frogs.

The most popular club is probably Coco Bongo. It's a giant combination club/show. The City, Basic, Bulldog, and Daddy O/Daddy Rock are other popular dance clubs. There's also many smaller fun bars - Carlos & Charlie's, Margaritaville, Congo Bar, and Slices just name a few.

Most resorts in Cancun become ghost towns after 10 or 11 pm - so if you want to party, just head into the "party forum" area, and take your pick (or better yet, follow your hotel's entertainment staff to whichever bar they are going to that night)..

Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

We always end up at Daddy O's. It is a great option as you have variety. Dance/club vibe at DaddyO's, rock and entertainment at Daddy Rock. Both are connected.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

Right on thanks guys!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

My vote goes for coco bongos and daddy o's we had a fabulous night in these places.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,350 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

I believe Daddy Rock is now Sweet - been there and loved it.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

Has anyone been on the party hopper tour?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

We did a similar thing with our tour reps, carlos and charies, daddy o's, sweet club and finished off in coco bongos. All enterance fees included and all drinks definately worth the money.

stirling,scotland
Level Contributor
367 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

Coco bongos the best! We went to sweet it was good too! Señor frogs amazing aswell they have a slide you can go down that drops u into lagoon with the crocs! (fenced off though so u don't get munched) didn't do the city but hope to next year! Wasn't keen in Congo bar too cramped for my liking! X x

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

Coco Bongo is and has been my fav for 10 yrs! I also love Bulldog and I heard The City is the best new club although I haven't been yet.

Senior Frogs is a Mexico classic. It is smaller and more down to earth than the other clubs mentioned.

Enjoy!!

texas
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hottest bars/clubs

Check out Mandala as well. Its in the middle of Coco Bongo and The City.