We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal vs. Live Aqua

Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Topic
The Royal vs. Live Aqua

Hi everyone,

From what I'm reading in the forum is it would appear that The Royal is more upbeat with good night life compared to Live Aqua which appears to be more quiet and Zen. Is this an accurate comparison?

It's been a while since I've been at the Royal but when I was there there was little night life / party atmosphere other than the lobby bar however this, I thought, was tame compared to other resorts I have been to.

Any comments are appreciated

Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal vs. Live Aqua

Chachie,

I asked that same question and got lots of answers, type Live Aqua vs Royal Cancun in the search bar.

Here is the answers I've got.

tripadvisor.ca/…33788515

Merci

Alex

Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Royal vs. Live Aqua

Thanks for the link but that compares Live Aqua with Royal Cancun - Club Internacional. I'm interested in The Royal in Cancun

3. Re: The Royal vs. Live Aqua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 03:16