We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bathrooms

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
bathrooms

We're getting ready to leave for Secrest Maroma and my suitcase is already full. Does anyone know if they supply hair dryers/blowers and how is the quality of shampoo (or should I bring my own?)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,058 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bathrooms

They definately supply hair dryers. Personally, I liked their shampoo, but I recommend bringing your own conditioner.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
272 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bathrooms

zsazsa- I'm staying at beach palace I know they use biosilk shampoo and conditioner do they have enough conditioner or would it be wise to bring extra? ( I have really long hair)

Edited: 29 October 2011, 23:38
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,058 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bathrooms

I don't think it will be a problem! Just ask them for more and I'm sure they will bring it to you. I hate packing liquids that can explode and make a mess in my luggage, so I avoid what I can. Worse case, one trip, I just bought a bottle at one of the stores in town and used that.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
272 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bathrooms

Sounds like I'll just be asking for double conditioners lol thanks!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bathrooms

Anyone know if BP supplies a toothbrush? I know they did at Sun Palace when we were there a couple years ago. I didn't know if that was for all Palace resorts or just the adults only ones.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Level Contributor
272 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bathrooms

Beach Palace provides all the same vanity kits tooth brush kits etc as all the palaces do. :) have a great time!

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bathrooms

Shampoo tip....I pack my shampoo in 3 oz. bottles and carry it on with me...I'm very fussy about my hair care products.

For liquids that I have to pack in checked luggage, I tape the top shut with packing tape that I use for shipping boxes and then triple zip lock bag it. I haven't had a leakage problem since I started doing this and the tape seems to stop them from opening.. I used to put all my toiletries in one checked bag but since the baggage charges I no longer do that.

Indiana
Level Contributor
186 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bathrooms

BP does not put a toothbrush in your room, but will provide you one if you ask. They have a note card about conserving and that if you need one just ask. We had them provided 2 years ago at Sun Palace but they no longer do that at Beach. We had shampoo, conditioner, sewing kit, soap, and a shower cap,

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,058 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bathrooms

That sounds rigth to me, too. We didn't have a toothbrush at Beach, but for sure at LeBlanc (I don't remember about Sun).

10. Re: bathrooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 04:20