We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

cancun
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

Im Mexican and i live in cancun, i just to this noise place 5 years ago because it has 2x1 and food is Ok, and i didn`t remember why i had 1 and half year without visit, i remember a guy was shooted in the parking lot, like year ago, but, there ware another powerfull reasons, i didnt remember how bad is the service here, i visit the place to see Steelers VS Browns Dec 8 thursday Game, i finally saw 1 TV with Nfl Report, I get a seat in that table i ask for hamburger and beer, my NEGRA MODELO came it was in right temperature, and tasted well like always, Game Starts, after 2 quarters i finish with my beers and i had to run behind my waiter and ask him for more beer and my hamburger, after 15 minutes, he came with the beer only, and i had to wait more for my hamburger, later 3 girls and couple guys sat down aside me, and that fat ugly looking Girl ask the waiter, to change the Chanell to Soccer Match, Santos Vs Tigres, he didn`t hesitate and did it, im seeing steelers Game i Said, and he were back the game, Girl Shout him and tellls me a Lot bad words no convenient for a woman, and he puts Soccer Match again he said me exactly this words " this is a Democracy and they are More People, Sorry, after a chat he gudes me close the bathroom, in the darkest corner in the restaurant, with a couple guys from Cleveland, My hamburger never never arrived, i ask for the total account, because i wanted to Go to Another place, the manager came to me and he Offers a Cortesy after that he Offered me give me free of charge the beers i already were drink, but my hamburger never arrived, they gave me the account and ask me to pay the Beers and Hamburger i never seen i didn`t want more troubles, I paid and i Went acroos the street, and Get my food and good beer at good price, must say I felt humiliated, robbed, and disappointed again this place

If you love soccer more than God is probably the place for you, i Wont Return NEVER NEVER IN my LIFE.

Burleson, TX
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

betcha do

Northeast
Level Contributor
806 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

same thing happened to me when I asked them to show the world figure skating championships! NEVER AGAIN

Blue Springs...
Level Contributor
621 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

Thank you for the information.

I will spend my hard earned money somewhere that appreciates me.

Northeast
Level Contributor
806 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

u go poovey.... y don't u bring them a christmas gift as well

Edited: 09 December 2011, 19:57
Cancun
Level Contributor
488 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

Wow. That's the longest and most confusing sentence I've ever read in my life.

On a more related note, we go to La Taberna from time to time and have always had excellent service.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,103 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

I found it very confusing. I got tired before I read it all.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

I read it all and now I'm tired!

Boston
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

10smonkey had the best comment ever! Lol

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

You are right of course - but which one, that's the question?

connecticut
Level Contributor
601 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LA TABERNA cancun WORSE place in Cancun

absolutely NO need to be nasty to misspovey.....seriously ??? what is wrong with some of you people ? she had a prior post asking a question and got bashed.....why do you feel the need to go ON ???? how absolutely immature and disrespectful.......