We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

We just made our reservations for the Fiesta Americana Condesa....20 days and counting!!!! Just a couple of silly questions to those who have been there before.

1. Do any of the Deluxe Lagoon view rooms have balconies or not?

and

2. Does anyone know what brands of Bourbon/Whiskey they have?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,306 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

I'm not sure about the balconies for the lagoon rooms, but I do know that FACC has Jack Daniels, and lots of it. If the drinks aren't strong enough, ask for a double.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

Thanks for the info

Pittsburgh PA
Level Contributor
186 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

We had lagoon view and had a balcony. I think it was like every other room. For us it has to have one just to dry clothes.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

jtj is right it is every other room or so that has the balcony. Not all of the balconies are the same size either. If you've never been to the FAC, you will love it. Our first time, they let us view three rooms prior to making our choice of which one we wanted. Enjoy your trip :)

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

Thank you all again for the information. It is our first trip and from what everyone is saying it sounds like it is going to be great. We can't wait!! :)

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

We returned last week from the Christmas week at FACC.. really enjoyed it.. the resort is older, but they make up for the lack of "zen-ness" with service. My recommendation.. email the resort and request a balcony for your room (one that you can sit on). Hopefully the place won't be full (as it was when we were there) so you'll have some options. Edith Castillo, Reservations FACC, resfacc@posadas.com. She was very helpful. Posted a review, but it make take a while.. as I included pictures. We've been to many very nice, $$$ resorts-- and FACC was a pleasant surprise for the value and service. I would go back!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

If you are going to be there this week. Too bad for you. Obnoxious group there that is occupying almost the entire hotel. Don't expect any service at all. I would break my reservation and go literally anywhere else. I just returned last night. Trust me. Not even tipping $20 to everyone there will make your stay tolerablle.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

That's too bad... who was there?

During our stay two weeks ago.. it was 96% full .. mostly Mexican families celebrating Christmas.. it was the most relaxing vacation so far.

9. Re: Fiesta Americana Condesa Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2013, 10:20