We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace - January 26

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
600 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sun Palace - January 26

My husband and I will be at the Sun Palace from Thursday, January 26 through to Saturday, February 4. We are very excited. This will be our second trip to Mexico (we have peviously been to The Royal in Playa Del Carmen). My husband is into Golf and I will enjoy the beach, pool and sun. Are there any interesting places to visit nearby? Is there anything in particular that we should know about this resort?

We are particularly curious to know how these palace dollars work.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Palace - January 26

@Tradition, there are so many threads on the palace dollars. Just do a search and start to read. Same with Sun Palace, just put in a search and you will find a lot of threads. It is a nice resort. Was there about 3 years ago and loved it.

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace - January 26

Hi Tradition,

We will absolutely LOVE the Sun Palace - we were there in November for 10 glorious days.

Use the city bus to go to the Cancun Palace for the Hibachi grill - wonderful! Visit the Beach Palace's Sky Bar - take a camera! Go to La Isla Shopping mall, again with your camera.

Or... just stay at the SP and enjoy the view, beach, pool, lunch grill or buffet at the Alamo! OMG - be sure to have dinner at La Tratto, the Italian restaurant, wonderful. Enjoy a dinner on the beach or sitting on the patio off your room enjoying the view of the ocean. Whatever you do, just relax and enjoy.

I am SO jealous we aren't going again soon ~ this resort is truly our home away from home.

Be sure to tip everyone - they work their fannies off so we can enjoy our vacation.

Enjoy!

~Sharon

3. Re: Sun Palace - January 26

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 10:22