We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

Birch Run
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

We are planning to stay at the CPC at the end of March. Does anyone know if any of the teen facilities at the CPC are open and if not, is there anything for teenage guys (14-17) to do????? Thanks.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
464 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

Errr last i heard the teens bit was still under construction but now the new entertainment team have stopped most of the adult only stuff around the pool so that the kids can join in with all the pool games. Im not sure if the soccer pitches and basketball are being used these days but thats another thing the activities staff used to do with them.

hope you have a nice trip

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

We just returned last night. The teen pool area, etc will not be finished in time for your stay. There is small game room, but the crowd there is quite young. I think your boys will enjoy the pool/beach volleyball, beach soccer, etc. These are planned every day as well as other fun games at the pool that many adults /older kids participate in. Also, there were several older kids having fun at the mini golf. They need to walk across the street to the Del Ray ruins ($3 each). The ruins may not interest them (although my husband, 4-year old and I enjoyed it)but they have tons and tons of iguanas there and if you bring bread they'll come running out of the woodwork to come eat. A large peacock even ran over to join in. It was lots of fun.

Birch Run
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

Thanks for the info; at this point, we're just going to pray for good weather. How was the service, food, etc.?

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

It did not rain once during our stay...hope you're as lucky. The service was great. There was no pressure to tip, and everyone was always wanting to please. You can always find something you like at the buffet, although not everything is great. Take your time to explore what all the stations have to offer. I didn't realize that they had a pasta station until the last night! We also took a while to discover the French toast station. We ate at each of the three main restaurants twice (Fisherman's, Wayne's Boots, and the Mexican restaurant.) The food was actually pretty good, but the sides were basic and were the same for all entrees. Portions were not very larhe, but we didn't mind too much because we ordered appetizers and soup. The steaks were not tough at all. The guacamole was wonderful...be sure to ask for the appetizer sampler platter at the Mexican restaurant.

Owatonna, Minnesota
Level Contributor
734 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

Cancun4

What type of seafood did they have at the fisherman's? Did they have any evening mexican parties by the pool? If so what night.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

iluvhiggenslake

I love your ID My best friend and her Boyfriend in High School had each gotten a puppy from the same litter and they named them Higgens and Houghton because they had Cabins up north great dogs I miss Houghtie alot.

Sorry, I know this has nada to do with Cancun.

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

No parties by the pool that I saw. There is a maraichai (I know I slaughtered that spelling) band nightly (except Mon.) at the Mexican restaurant. At Fisherman's they had several diff. types of broiled or grilled fish, grilled or fried shrimp, and I think crab cakes and crab claws. I'm sure they had more but I can't remember. On Tuesday night they had a little flea market in the lobby where a handful of vendors sold their wares.

Owatonna, Minnesota
Level Contributor
734 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cancun Crown Paradise Club - Activities for teenagers?

Thanks for the info. Happy St. Patty's Day