We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice ai for couples

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
nice ai for couples

Trying to find a reasonably priced AI resort for my wife and I. I've stayed at the riu palace America's before. That was really nice. Just trying to find a little cheaper but nice place. We want more of a laid back place. I'm 44 she is 29.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice ai for couples

Try the Secrets Silversands - several pools to choose from, food was incredible and so many options. We loved that we could just walk in to an a la carte anytime we wanted and eat, no rushing to make a reservation time or lining up in the lobby trying to get into a restaurant 3 days out. Rooms were stunning, the bathrooms were 10/10. Also loved the Room Service with the Secrets Box - you could have breaky in bed without having to get dressed. Worth much more than (IMHO) the very reasonable price point. Lots of young couples as well.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice ai for couples

Check out the Catalonia Royal Tulum in the Xpu-Ha area of Playa del Carmen.. adults-only and all-inclusive, nice accommodations, huge walkin shower tiled baths, plenty ala carte dining options plus buffet, lobby bar, huge pool areas and one (in not the best) beaches... you can walk a mile in either direction with no other hotels, great for swimming and snorkeling. Weve been twice and plan on going again!

http://www.cataloniaroyaltulum.com/

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice ai for couples

I agree with Catalonia Royal Tulum. Good value and a great beach.

4. Re: nice ai for couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2013, 10:17