We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beachscape kin ha villas

New Castle, Kentucky
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
beachscape kin ha villas

has anyone heard if beachscape has gone to all inclusive? have a trip booked for may and was wondering if anyone has heard about it

Bryan, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

We will be there March 6th, we booked thru Orbitz. It is suppose to be an AI,but am a little worried because the reviews never mention anyone using it. They do talk about breakfast being included but not anything else.

New Castle, Kentucky
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

when i booked it only included breakfast but then i heard it was going all inclusive in spring. did not get an exact date thtas why i was wondering if anyone knew about it

New Castle, Kentucky
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

i looked on orbitz website and it does offer all inclusive. that was not an option when we booked.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

Their website has a popover that says "Book Now All Inclusive", and when I attempted to make a reservation, it offers a "Meal Plan Inclusive" option for breakfast buffet, lunch, dinner, snacks..

I've stayed there 3 times, and this is our favorite hotel in Cancun, but I prefer non-AI.

Edited: 05 February 2012, 13:37
New Castle, Kentucky
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

this will be our first trip non ai have been traveling to cancun for 15 years and have always gone ai. should be interesting!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
749 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

Nice beach and pool area at BKH, hope they updated the rooms recently, anyone know?

Almost all the hotels seem to be going A/I, yet they seem to have this long transition period where some are still accepting room only reservations, which we hope they continue to do so, as we prefer to eat out = eat less.

Surely some of the many hotels there must leave a certain number of hotels for room only guests . . . I hope . . . or we would go elsewhere to vacation.

Enjoy that nice beach and pool at BKH!

Nashville
Level Contributor
463 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

Going in May for the 6th stay here. I love to eat at the various restaurants in Cancun, I would hate to only eat at the hotel or resort where I was staying. The food at the Ambiance is good but limited menu, I don't think you would want to limit your food choices to just the Ambiance. We will eat the restaurant on site while we are there but love the little places across the street for lunches. Ty-Coz is really good!!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

Yeah, I love this place, but I have no interest in AI. I assume you don't have to pick AI. Our last stay was in August, 2011, and it wasn't yet AI, but I remember reading something about them heading in that direction. Perhaps they feel they can't compete without it. I dunno. To me, that place was just what we wanted -- simple room, nice beach, no fills.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

We've been to Beachscape 4 times. The last time was in November 2011. It was not AI at that time, but it has now switched management and also to an AI option. I'm hoping it stays the same quiet, charming place we love.

2 of my friends are there now, and they booked AI, so I'll know more about how it is later this week.....

Va
Level Contributor
10,906 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: beachscape kin ha villas

Just noticed this post when looking into going back to Beachscape. I am interested to hear about it being all inclusive now. I hope they have more than the one restaurant. It really didn't seem like it was a resort that was designed for all inclusive. The price is about $200 more a day for a family of 4.