We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foam Parties??

Livonia, Michigan...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Foam Parties??

Heading to FACC at the end of the month, I will be bringing along my 19 year old sister! We are both interested in going to a "Foam Party". I had read that they hosted them at Oasis Cancun. Does anyone know if they still do and how much it costs to get in?? I believe the FACC is right next to Oasis- so shouldn't be too bad for transportation. Any info is appreciated! Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foam Parties??

I was there a couple weeks ago and they still have the weekly foam party on Thursdays. I believe the pice was $35 USD for non-guests.

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
180 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foam Parties??

Good to know, going to the FACC on my honeymoon in August and this sounds like a great time!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foam Parties??

Sounds more like a good way to get drunk and anonymously groped/molested to me.

Ah, to be young again. LOL.

Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Foam Parties??

I've been to foam parties in Ibiza and if you're not careful, getting groped as posted above can and does occur.

I've never been to the one at the Oasis but if there is the same amount of foam as those from the other clubs I've been...be careful. All tripping hazards are covered and people tend to trip/slip and fall a lot. Still a great time and would love to go again, just don't wear any good clothes.

Gross story here: One foam party I went to was at a club where the washrooms had a small winding hallway instead of doors. Kind of like the ones at malls or stadiums. There was so much foam being pumped out that foam filled the washrooms and covered all the toilets an urinals. People using the washrooms had to either feel their way for a toilet, or just go up against a wall and hope for the best. Classy place.

Edited: 07 February 2012, 17:35
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foam Parties??

Sounds like a haven for communicable diseases and groping then.

So... have a great time! :p

Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Foam Parties??

"a haven for communicable diseases and groping "

Isn't that the definition of Spring Break? ;)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
436 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Foam Parties??

I thought it said panties

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Foam Parties??

LOL @ Chachie yup you got me there. ;)

Iowa
Level Contributor
37 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Foam Parties??

Hey Jenny-- did you end up going to the foam party at the Oasis? How was it? How much did it cost to get in? I'm going to Cancun in December and thought it might be fun:)

Thanks!!

Jill

Chicago
Level Contributor
644 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Foam Parties??

OK I'm old, what is a foam party?!