We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

Wonder how much to and from. The shuttles are a joke. And you have to wait til they are full

West Springfield...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

No such thing as a cab from the airport...Most people recommend roundtrip private transfer/shuttle...we always use usa transfers.

http://www.usa-transfers.com/

Edited: 08 February 2012, 02:54
denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

I've taken a cab from the airport before

3. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 February 2012, 06:15
Edited: 08 February 2012, 06:15
New Windsor, NY
Level Contributor
2,825 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

The government has changed cabs picking people up from the airport. You can take a cab "to" the airport, but you have to arrange for a transfer from the airport.

Try USA Transfers or Cancun Valet - they are both good companies.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

did you check out the shuttle from Secrets directly? We had a Secrets Silversands van meet us at the airport and took us directly there, no other stops. I honestly can't remember what we paid round trip but it was reasonable. They're really good at communicating, if you shoot them an email or even post something on their Facebook page you should get a reply the same day?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
302 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

USA transfers is great.

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

Did you book through Apple? They have been providing non-stop transfers to Secrets.

Otherwise, I would use any of the reputable transfer companies listed here.

Personally I have always used cancuntransfers.com, as they were the ONLY transfer company that would provide beer for our trip (and I don't mean just one can each). Others said they would stop and let us get some, but we wanted it waiting for us and to get to the resort as fast as possible.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

Cancun Transfers, Lomas Travel, and USA Transfers are all great transfer companies. Inexpensive, great service, and great communication.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

try cancun shuttle

75 roundtrip for 6 and private

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cab for secrets silversands or americana fiesta condesa

USA Transfers is good but I use www.DreamDays.com Cadillac Escalade! Great prices! You'r eout of the terminal and on your way listening to tunes sipping a bevi in minutes... Only way to go!

Alex