We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

I've heard this, is it true? If so, where do people go to dance? Is there a hotel we can go to within walking distance or are they far apart? I've been to Playa and Cozumel befor but never Cancun, not sure how far each hotel is and I know this ones a bit away from the main hotels

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

Riu caribe is about 2 miles away from the clubs. You should look at Riu Cancun which is much closer

everett wa
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

Gotta cab it or take the crazy bus..But the above advice is right.. Riu Cancun is right in the thick of it, just not as nice of a beach, in my opinion..

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,942 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

The Riu Cancun also has a disco, which is rare for resorts in Cancun. If you stay at the Riu Caribe, you can easily (less than $1) hop on a bus to get to the Riu Cancun (or cab it). Or, you can look at staying at the Riu Cancun. The Riu Cancun is kind of in the heart of the party zone, so not only will you have a disco on site (included with the AI plan), you can walk to other bars, and the large clubs!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

too late, I am booked at Riu Caribe, need the peace and quiet also, so maybe it is the right choice and we will make our way to a club one or two nights.

iowa
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

Go on and dance at the Caribe. Nobody will care.

6. Re: riu caribe no dance club at hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 16:20