We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran to Isla Mujeres

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, NY
Level Contributor
428 posts
239 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaran to Isla Mujeres

We'll be in Cancun in late March. Could some please recommend a catamaran company they've used in the past, that we could sail with to Isla Mujeres? Just 2 of us, so it would have to be a public tour. I looked at several of the catamaran websites; can't really tell which one is better. I did search the forums but the hits were either general or for private charters. Would prefer a tour that would give us a few hours free time so we can rent a golf cart around the island. Thanks in advance for any info!

Champlin, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran to Isla Mujeres

We took the one that was that departs from Imperial Las Perlas. Not sure of the name. Nice Catamaran. Stopped to snorkel then off to Isla to rent golf carts. We only had 1 1/2 hours on Isla so would have preferred more free time. We then went to lunch on the south side where the beach and water were not that nice and no one swam. The food was marginal. We had a good time but if I had to do it over I would skip the lunch for more time on the north beach. I did like the size of our tour. Some catamarans had a lot more people on them and ours was a much smaller group. It could be that we departed earlier. We left at 9:40 a.m.

2. Re: Catamaran to Isla Mujeres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:42