We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 06:28
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

Nice job Keep_

Don't let this be your last post!

Miguel

Michigan
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

What do you know about the "romantic lobster dinner". Is it available every night?

toronto
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

Any recommendations from you or anyone else on this forum of which ones are a hit and which are a miss?

We have been to Moon several times, and I can say that the spa is lovely (although my massage therapist feel ASLEEP during my massage). We have been to Tulum and it is really quite lovely, esp if you take advantage of the beach below. But I would say it's a one time visit. We have been to Chicheniza and it is spectacular, but HOT HOT HOT and a really long day, so not one I would recommend if a) you have young kids or b) you don't have a lot of time to spend in Mexico and would prefer to spend your vacation relaxing. It IS very cool though!

There used to be zip lining across the road from the hotel, but I can't seem to find anything about that so am not sure if it is still available.

We have been across to Isla Mujeres 2ice. First time was so amazing we wanted to do it again. 2nd time was awful and we could'nt wait to get back to Moon. I think weather is a big factor on that trip because once you are dropped off at this much smaller hotel, if it's not great weather, then there is really nothing to do unless you have opted to leave the resort on an extended excursion.

We have never done wet and wild, so were considering this one this time. Would also love to know about the lobster supper and what it entails. And any other suggestions at all very welcome!!!!!

4. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 06:28
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
267 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

Can you still, use your credits, for the limo back to the airport?

Thanks Richard

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

They don't offer the limo anymore

Doylestown...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

We also used our resort credit to get my daughter's hair braided at the spa. If you are going to use the credits for golf, don't forget to bring your clubs, balls and shoes. We loved staying at the Moon Palace in January.

Willamette Valley...
Level Contributor
252 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

How many credits did you use on your daughter's hair and how much of her hair did she have done? I have a 11 and 14 year old girls who will want to have that done in June when we are there!

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

Hello,

My name is Ann Peachey. My family and I will be at Moon Palace during the April 2012.

Please accept my apologies, but could you tell me regarding the resort credit. I read somewhere that you have to attend a time sharing session to receive the credit.

Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks......

Ann Peachey

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: MOON PALACE review & resort credit info

Hello, Laugh, eat and travel......

I forgot to add my e-mail address. I would greatly appreciate if you could respond to me at Ann.Peachey@comcast.net.

Thank you so very much and have a safe and enjoyable day.......

Ann Peachey