We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eco Sunscreen

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Eco Sunscreen

We are departing on Sunday and plan to take only carry on from Miami. Is there plenty of "eco sunscreen" available at the Great Parnassus or should we buy it from Entertainment Plus, which is offering a 5 oz. bottle for U$12? I do not want to overpay for this since I will be leaving this at the hotel (on my return.

Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eco Sunscreen

I've heard from several friends and co-workers that the biodegradable sunscreen you get in Mexico is like sludge - very gross and very thick and heavy. If you have a Whole Foods near you they sell it for $10-$15 a bottle (that's the Canadian price so it could be cheaper for you) and its very light and smells great. We only have one brand here (Badger) but I think the US stores have a variety. It's clearly labeled as biodegrable so you won't have any issues.

Wellington, Florida
Level Contributor
915 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eco Sunscreen

Many thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
749 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eco Sunscreen

Good advice banker, you are right, buy it before you go. And it's also wise to buy as natural an ecoblock as you can.

FYI, do not be suprised as there are some very sensitive places where you can snorkel where they phohibit all sunblocks to further protect sensitive sealife.

Of course, it's a good thing to always wear every day while there.

Next time to save money you can order all kinds of natural and the best habas online, it's less expensive even with shipping, and quick delivery.

4. Re: Eco Sunscreen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:42