We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Adventure for Adults w/ NO kids?

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Douglasville...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sea Adventure for Adults w/ NO kids?

Looking for a budget-friendly AI package with air from Atlanta for 6 nights in July...the best rates I can find on all the travel websites were for Bellevue Beach Paradise, then Sea Adventure. Since I'm traveling with my husband and father (I'm 37, husband will be 41 and dad is 77) and NO children, I'm wondering if it will be a good idea to stay here because the price is right ($782 pp - $2,347 total). We would save around $500-700 staying here versus staying at Golden Parnassus or Barcelo Tucancun- my "maximum-budget" picks-- and we'd use the savings for excursions during the week.....However, I'm wonder if Sea Adventure will be so over-run with little ones in July that we'll be wishing we spent the extra $500-700 in the end. We don't mind kids (I'm an elementary teacher), but we just don't want to feel like we're in Wally World the entire time we're there. Most resorts have families anyway, so if it wouldn't feel much different than anywhere else that is family-friendly, then it will be fine with us.

Any advice and thoughts from those who've stayed here would be very much appreciated...Thank you.

Douglasville...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Adventure for Adults w/ NO kids?

Sorry, just realized that Sea Adventure is not in the Hotel Zone, which is the area we want to stay in. If it's too far away, then I'm not interested. Trying to figure out how to delete my post....

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Adventure for Adults w/ NO kids?

Actualy, it is technicaly in the HZ. Belleville might do you good. Also, look at :

Barcelo Tucancun Beach

Barcelo Costa

3. Re: Sea Adventure for Adults w/ NO kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:16