We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Right around the corner!!!!!!

Detroit
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Right around the corner!!!!!!

Finallyyyy our trip is right around the corner! Booked our trip In January and have been on here everyday since! My husband thinks I'm crazy lol but it just keeps me excited and lets the time pass quicker!! Leaving tuesday the 24th....anyone else leaving soon??!

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
396 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

We leave Tuesday the 24th too! Can't wait!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

We also leave Tuesday the 24th!! So excited!!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

We leave on Friday, April 27th. Countdown starts now....

Troy, Missouri
Level Contributor
450 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

I know how you feel. I leave May 11th and booked my trip back in January. I have a countdown widgit on my phone and have been counting down since I had over 100 days. I just realized about 15 minutes ago that I am leaving in 3 1/2 weeks.........I got to get to packing!

oklahoma
Level Contributor
406 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

Troy

I know how you feal we booked way back in Jan as well for our 25th aniv trip in July... feals good to be under 100 days.......And I have been on here every day looking and reading all the reviews on the CP and see what people are saying about the changes to the Hard Rock....oh i'am so ready to go to paradise.....Happy travels to everyone.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

Leave sunday 22nd 2weeks staying at the golden p hope you have a fantastic time in cancun

7. Re: Right around the corner!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:17