We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
302 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Our travel agent set us up with Traffic Tours. Is this a good company. We have used USA transfer in the past without a hitch I would hate to get a bad one that keeps calling us throughout the week tring to sell something. Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Why change then? I would stick with USATransfers if you are happy. I never heard or read anything on here about Traffic Tours, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. But still, I'd stay with what you know.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
302 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Did not choose, our Travel Agent set it up.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Ramcoach- Traffic is used by Palace Resorts to move there members or people who book thru Palace resorts direct.

I was with them last August when I booked thru a palace member for ASP, included with there membership. I had shared transport, not private.

I really have no qualms with them, we had to stand there about 15 minutes waiting for someone else, so we wern't the only ones going south. I got figgity and told them if I was on USA I woundn't be waiting at all, and boom off we went (laugh). We did dump one family at blue bay esmerelda.

For Cancun hotel strip they will work just fine, I am assuming you have shared transport,. I am assuming your going with that giant neigborhood group again. So there shouldn't be any waiting around either. You already have a full van if so.

Edited: 23 April 2012, 17:23
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Traffic Tours is also used by Delta Vacations. We've used them everytime to Cancun.. no problems.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

C-bus, well, thanks for writing that cause I guess I will be using them then in December for our trip to Le Blanc. *lol* I'll try to use your trick too if it gets to be a long wait. ;)

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

united uses them too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
302 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

Thanks a lot for the info. I recently read a review where someone said their airport transport called every morning trying to get them to book something else. C-bus my exact same group is going. I hope people around the pool are ready for a group having a good time.

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
802 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

we are booked with delta vacations and our agent says they use traffictours, we have only used lomas in the past, so i am on here looking for info on traffictours as to know what to expect. glad to hear no one has had really any issues with them. do they have agents then who work at the resorts? you can book excursions with them and such?

9. Re: Hotel Transfer, Traffic Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2013, 10:15