We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Check these out. Just like being there. Also once you click on a tour you will see a little box in lower left hand corner to see more tours:

moonpalacevirtualtour.palaceresorts.com/

http://sunpalacevirtualtour.palaceresorts.com

beachpalacevirtualtour.palaceresorts.com

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Thanks reallady, bring back memories of the moon. I did notice when you click on the sunrise pool/kiddie pool, everything is blurry. Is that because that is where they are working on it now?

Chapin, South...
Level Contributor
683 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Hey reallady,

Those are SO cool! Could watch the Sun Palace virtual forever! WOW the Moon Palace is HUGE!

Thanks so much for these - I've bookmarked them... so wish we were there... awesome!

~Sharon

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

You are welcome! Makes you want to be there right now!

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Seeing that overhead view of Moon is amazing. You don't realize what all is there when you are just walking it. Or how much you walk during your stay there.

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Thank you for posting the links! It makes me even more excited to get to Beach Palace.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

WOW a massive thanks for the links, will be at Moon in just over 1 week, cant wait :)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Bump

Rising Sun, IN
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

I just saw all these on FB...love them! I just e-mailed them to a group we are sending on our members referral for June . They were even more excited to go to Beach Palace after seeing them!!...makes me want to get right back there myself! Moon especially is awesome...really shows how huge that place is! Thanks for posting them, as people need to see them on here.!

Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

The virtual tours are great.

We are heading to the moon place in the fall. Is there a map actually showing where the grande section is. I selected the picture but not sure in the picture what are actaully is the grande rooms? If it what I think they seem really far out from the Sunrise which seems to be the main pool area.

Thanks.

New Windsor, NY
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New virtual tours of Moon, Beach and Sun Palace

Those are awesome....it really captures the color of the water in Cancun. It is good for those who question the beach area at the Moon to see it via this link.