We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Palace pictures

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Palace pictures

For you guys who like to look at pictures before your trips, here's a link to a photo book I put together of our trip to Beach Palace. What a beautiful place!

…shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly…

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Palace pictures

OMG AsTheCrowsFly,

What a BEAUTIFUL photo book ~ my favorites are photos 34-36 and you should DEFINITELY have phote 53 as your Holiday Photo!

We're fans of the Sun Palace as it's Adults Only. We did visit Beach Palace on our last trip and while it is a lovely resort, it appeared there were lots of families (with kids). In your photo book, we didn't see any kids - is that because you were out early and 'they' (kids) were still sleeping, or is it, in fact, a quiet resort.

Would love to hear more about your experience there... beach, service, pools, dinner, drinks, room, etc.

Hope you post a review!

Thanks SO much.

~S

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Thank you for sharing your amazing pics :)

I will be at BP June 16th can't wait :)

Two Rivers...
Level Contributor
356 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Beach Palace is our destination at Christmas. We were there April 2011 and we can't wait to go back! Your pictures just reinforce our reason for wanting to go back! Thanks for posting!

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Awesome photo book! Looks like you had a great time and saw some amazing places while you were there. Thanks for sharing!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Great pics

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Thanks, All!

MISharon, you probably recognized Sun Palace on pages 50 and 51. We visited there one day and enjoyed it too. The resorts are similar - about the same size and same number/types of restaurants. I thought Beach Palace had the advantage in location and the Sky Bar. The Sky Bar was a great place to go and enjoy a drink while watching the sunset. What a view!

We prefer adults-only too but figured that there wouldn't be many children at that time of year (first week of May). There were actually more kids than I expected but they were mostly babies and toddlers. There were a few older kids but they were busy doing activities and not a problem at all. I can imagine it would be different when school is out for the summer.

The beach was so, so beautiful. Pictures don't begin to do it justice. The water was such a spectacular color of blue. It just seemed to get prettier every time I looked at it. :-)

The room was awesome - we loved the huge balcony with sunbed. I'd highly recommend getting an oceanview room.

The service was A++

I haven't had a chance to write a review yet but I'll be glad to answer questions, if I can.

Rising Sun, IN
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Gorgeous pix!!

Thanks for sharing!

Arlington Hts, IL
Level Contributor
399 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Very nice. Thanks!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
331 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach Palace pictures

That is an AMAZING photo book! LOVE it. Great job...and I SO want to go back! :) We're Sun Palace people too, but loved our visit to Beach Palace for dinner one night. Had a great time at the Sky Bar.

Maryland
Level Contributor
12 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach Palace pictures

Thanks for sharing! You are a wonderful photographer. We are looking forward to our June16th arrival!