We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Check??!!!

UK
Level Contributor
39 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Check??!!!

Hey hey, Cancunites...

Can anyone comment on the weather there today? How are things?? Is the sun out??

Heading there next week for the first time so wanted to see if we're in for some sun!

Thanks

Beekay

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Check??!!!

www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-cancun.html

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Here now, cloudy but sun poking out. It's been dark and cloudy a few days but enough sun to get us burned too.

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
34 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Thank you for that link!!!!

Pewaukee...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Will be visiting Ocean Coral & Turquesa in Puerto Morelos June 15 - 22. I know of the rain storms in the Cancun area the past few days and that they are slowly working they're way out moving to the north towards Florida. Weather cannot be predicted more than 2 or 3 days out but can anyone share what the forecast might be during my stay June 15-22? I've read that it does rain in Cancun during June but they pass quickly. I plan to look at the forecasts and take what they report more seriously closer to leaving for my trip so looking now and seeing what I am can't really be accurate. Every site I have looked at with 15 or 30 day extended day forcasts has rain everyday. I guess I'm just reading the blogs and postings of the rain that has happened the last few days and getting a little anxious with worry I won't see any sun. Thanks

Level Contributor
892 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Although I'm a bit afraid of responding due to all the attacks from crazy people sitting on front of webcams, I feel obligated to tell you that we are out at the pool having a great time, sky is clearing, mix of clouds and sun.

Pewaukee...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Tropical Storm Andrea has formed in the gulf but is on it's way out and away from Cancun. usatoday.com/story/…

Although some people might be reading this who are visting Cancun sooner than my visit I think the weather for next week looks to be very nice. With the storm system pushing out and away from Cancun I think in doing so it will take the current rains and weather with it leaving clear skies. I will be visiting June 15-22 so hopefully by then storm Andrea will be long gone as well as any day after day rains. I do expect some rain but hope they are only rain that pass thru and do not linger for days on end. I'm very excited to be visiting Cancun and will continue to monitor and post any updates or news I can share regarding the weather for the week of June 15-22. If anyone can contribute what they are actually seeing weather wise now, have experienced in the month of June in Cancun or know of with the forecast for the coming days please share as I am not the only one!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Hey CancunVisitor 316 I know this is a year old now, but what was the weather like while you where away? I'm going 28th June for two weeks, and a bit concerned about the weather. How did you like Cancun?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather Check??!!!

Sun is starting to come out and hopefully the rain is gone!!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
436 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather Check??!!!

rain back this weekend

10. Re: Weather Check??!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:16