We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November Roll Call!!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ewing, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
November Roll Call!!

My wife and I will be at Live Aqua November 5th - 15th and we are SO looking forward to it. Anyone else in November??

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
683 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November Roll Call!!

Hi amazin,

So trying to make up our minds as to which resort - we've purchased airfare for 11-20 through 11-30-12... trying to decide, Sun Palace (where we've been 4 times), LeBlanc (but need a room with a real balcony) and Live Aqua (where we might miss the 'resort credits' that Palace Resort offers)!

Have a great and safe trip!

~Sharon

Ewing, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November Roll Call!!

Hi Sharon!!! Seems like you can't really go wrong with any of your options!!! Anyone else??

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: November Roll Call!!

hi

lm looking to go to mexico at the end of november what is the weather like then please

many thanks

jane

Ewing, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November Roll Call!!

Hi Jane! I have always thought hurricane season ran until November 30th but, not according to this article!! Looks pretty good to me and it should be less crowded!

cancuncare.com/Cancun_Weather/Cancun-Weather…

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: November Roll Call!!

I'm visiting 22nd November for a week taking in thanksgiving. Hope it will be busy-ish as we are 2 28 year old girls travelling and want good nightlife as well as sunbathing!x

Toronto, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: November Roll Call!!

Staying at the Riu Cancun Nov 18-25. Three guys in our mid to late 20's.

7. Re: November Roll Call!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:15