We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coeliac in cancun

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
290 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Coeliac in cancun

Thinking of le blanc for next summer just wondering is there a wide choice of food foe coeliac?

Also what is the entertainment like during the day and night?

Lastly is there fitness classes ie Pilates ?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,923 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coeliac in cancun

double post

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coeliac in cancun

I believe there are Pilates classes and if you search on here you will find what entertainment there is. they have a few shows but otherwise, I believe it is fairly quiet. they are located within walking distance of clubs. I'm going in December but I've read up on it almost daily. Go the reviews of this wonderful resort and read, read, read! :)

ireland
Level Contributor
290 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coeliac in cancun

Not interested in clubs. Just wondering will there be music playing in the bars.

4. Re: Coeliac in cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 19:16