We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Paradise to Pittsburgh :(

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
722 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
From Paradise to Pittsburgh :(

Just returned on the 13th from the Crown Paradise Club. We had an amazing time and all the information I gathered from this site was soooooo helpful.

I hope to post my review along with some pictures today. Any questions in the meantime, please feel free to ask.

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Paradise to Pittsburgh :(

Aw, sorry to hear you had to go back home! Glad you had a great time, looking at your pics on the other site, it appears everyone had a blast!

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
722 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Paradise to Pittsburgh :(

Yeah, back to the real world. We had a great time and will definitely be coming back. I envy you, wish I could live there.

My daughter sobbed and cried when it was time to leave. We were treated wonderful with great hospitality.

Cancun
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Paradise to Pittsburgh :(

Ohh poor baby! That would have broken my heart. Hard enough for adults to leave dry eyed, must be doubly hard to maintain composure when your little one is so upset. You'll just have to promise her another trip and let her help plan. Do a little craft project, make a collage of pics for her room. :)

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
722 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Paradise to Pittsburgh :(

That's a good idea I think she'd love that. She painted a dolphin by the pool one day and was so very proud to show it off to everyone yesterday at Easter dinner.

It melted my heart to see her cry but yet made me happy that she had such a wonderful time. Wonderful memories for years to come :-)