We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best dates for spring break at cancun !!!

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
malta
Level Contributor
75 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Best dates for spring break at cancun !!!

Hey guys i am looking to spent 8 or 10 nights in cancun for spring break 2013 !! witch is the best dates from 27th march 2013 or from 9th apr till 16th aprl 2013 ???

Cuz after cancun we are going to playa del carmen and tulum !! to see what is going to make first ;)))

Can pls some one help me ???

Klejofa malta europpppp

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
5,762 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best dates for spring break at cancun !!!

Spring breaks are different depending on what school you go to and where. They have spring breakers there from mid Feb to sometime in April but I think things are less active later in April. We usually travel to Cancun the second week of March as that is a week I have off and that is often when they have their biggest concert but there is something going on all of the time. I would think March would be the best. The thing with Cancun is there is always something going on in the clubs anytime of the year.

2. Re: Best dates for spring break at cancun !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2013, 10:17