We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moon palace help

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
256 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
moon palace help

hello

iam about to book for next year with the family

i have a few points that would be great if i could get some help on

we want sunshine and been told best time to go is april is this correct?

seems like its a HUGE complex and 3 different areas to stay but i cant seem to find any info about each area, any tips on what side has what?

me and wife and 8 year old daughter going, looks like what iam swayed towards is the family suite but so many options on rooms from sites iam now unsure as they all seem to describe and list it differently! we want a suite set up EG bedroom and seperate living room area

any other tips i have missed?

many thanks in advance on any help

Locust Grove...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: moon palace help

If you want a suite with separate LR, you have to get a Presidential suite which is intended for 4-6 people and very expensive . Family rooms are just 2 basic rooms with a connecting door and no separate LR and not worth the added $$ for just 1 child..Grand side rooms are very spacious and 3 of you would be fine in a room there with double beds or a king bed and provided roll away cot. We have stayed on all sides and much prefer Grand but Sunrise has many remodeled rooms inthe last few months and they are beautiful. Sunrise is more tuned to families as all kid's activities are there.April and May are our favorite months to go. Here is a link from this year discussing Grand side which may be helpful. You could do a search for Nizuc and Sunrise to fine similar information probably.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k513888… I'm also sending you a pm.

Edited: 13 September 2012, 18:49
2. Re: moon palace help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2013, 10:16