We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Got to meet 42timer last night

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Got to meet 42timer last night

Fun to meet people you talk to on the forum. So glad you put 2 and 2 together meeting my husband, then me....he thinks you all know more about him than he knows about himself! ha. Great to get to meet you! ...looking forward to meeting more of you in March. What a great forum!

Going home in a few hours....and today is gorgeous, of course... We`ve had such a great time here and boy those Canadians DO know how to party!!! We`ve met so many fun people here.

Guess it`s time to go back to the snow and the tanning bed to keep my tan....LOL.

Talk to you all soon!

St. Louis, MO USA
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

Can't wait to talk to you when you come home. Hope you had a great time and your flight home is pleasent =)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

Yeah Candylady, hope you had a great trip! It sure is quiet around here without you!

Garland, Texas
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

When are you going back in march, maybe we will see you?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

Going back March 17=27 w/my sister...when are you going?

Eastbourne England...
Level Contributor
237 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

CL Good to hear you're back...its been quiet around here without you...we're all dying to hear your pitch report !! Are you going to review the CPC on the TA, a good review should get you another upgrade !!! LOL Looking forward to meeting you, your Sis, SkerLarry & many many more forumers when we finally get there on the 15th...still 5 weeks away !!!!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

Hey Paul43....good to hear from you too! I just did a report on the TA forum this morning. I probably should have waited to do more (as after I posted, I remembered more)....oh well. Hopefully it will be enough. They will probably post in a couple of days. I also did one for Playa del Carmen since we were there a week before the CPC. Have missed the forum except for the few times I used the internet at the hotel just to let everyone know there IS a beach now. Guess it's just come back in the last couple of weeks. Not as big as it used to be, but still plenty of room for everyone who wants to be out there. I can't wait to go back. My sister is really getting excited too. She said she was packing a month in advance (oh no....she's becoming just like me! ha)

You and your family will love it there. You'll get there a couple of days before me so you'll have scouted out the place, I'm sure. They've made several changes and additions since I was there last and they are all good ones. The restaurants were better this time than ever before also. Look on gaining a few pounds while you're there! LOL

Can't wait to meet you all at the Lobby Bar on the 17th....we'll have our T-shirts on!!!

Little Rock Arkansas
Level Contributor
280 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

LOL There was a stripper that used that in her act. Only she used 4 two timer! Ha ha!

8. Re: Got to meet 42timer last night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2009, 01:15