We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Resort for Teenagers

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nebraska
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Resort for Teenagers

We are taking 2 boys age 15 to Cancun over Easter. I see allot of "kids clubs" but they are a little too old for that stuff...Any suggestions on the best resort for that age of boys?

Primghar, Iowa
Level Contributor
351 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Resort for Teenagers

We took several that age to Cancun. We stayed at the Great Parnassus. There was a lot of pool games and the Karaoke bar at night was a lot of fun for them. They never bothered us one bit, we felt they were safe, and we all had a great trip there. We were a group of 20, 4 families with kids of all ages, but no one young enough for the kids club.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Resort for Teenagers

In my modest opinion there is nothing that will beat Club Med with activities. The only bad thing about this resort is the location, it is really far from downtown and the centre of the hotel zone.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
2,663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Resort for Teenagers

Too many younger kids at Great Parnassus for me, I wouldn't go there unless I had a child under 12.

watertown
Level Contributor
118 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Resort for Teenagers

Great Parnassus for sure, lot's of things for teenagers to do and the staff is amazing with the activites.

kc
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Resort for Teenagers

HI I have 2 girls age 15 and 16 and we are going to Cancun over Easter. Did you find a good resort for teenagers. They are worried about lots of little kids and want some teen clubs or discos(LOL they would die I guess its called dance clubs now!)

Thanks!

Julie Jamie & Lucy

6. Re: Best Resort for Teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 06:15