We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iPad mini stockist

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Topic
iPad mini stockist

Is there anywhere in cancun that would stock the iPad mini? The price they are releasing it at in the uk is crazy and ill save about £60 if I can purchase it in US dollars! Visiting Mexico in November so hoping I can hit lucky x

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: iPad mini stockist

Steve is right, electronics are much more expensive in Cancun. Video games that retail for $39 here in Canada are $79 CDN in Cancun. I was looking also on the prices for flat screen TVs and found a great diffrence with our prices here in Canada. How about the Duty Free shop before you leave? Check if they carry the product. The other issue you may have is the warranty.

Edited: 25 October 2012, 14:04
12. Re: iPad mini stockist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 10:17