We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half Off Palace Resorts?

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
108 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Half Off Palace Resorts?

Does anyone know how to book the 1/2 off Palace Resorts I have heard of before Dec. 2012?

I have been wanting to go to Le Blanc Spa Palace but not sure how to get details.

Thanks

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

The 50% does not apply to Le Blanc.

michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

I think they are just for the Aventura Spa and Cove only. It is for members only also.

Delaware
Level Contributor
325 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

The 50% off promo is only for aventura spa and aventura cove and it is for members and members guests. It is a very good deal but you must book by November 30th for travel thru the middle of aug 2013 for aventura spa and april 2013 for the cove side. If you are not a palace member you can book via a member to receive the discount and member perks.

Edited: 31 October 2012, 23:36
South Windsor...
Level Contributor
197 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

emmilou - book by November 30th - when do you have to travel by?

Delaware
Level Contributor
325 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

Book by Nov 30th...travel from now until 4/8/13 to Aventura Cove and from now until 8/18 to Aventura Spa. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

South Windsor...
Level Contributor
197 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

Thanks, I'm going to look into them.

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

I got an email today. 45% off Aventura if you book by Nov 1st. It's for non-members, for travel through 12/15/12.

Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

The 50% off Promo is a great deal and one of the reasons I became a member. I 've traveled to Palace resorts 4 times on other people memberships and now I have 2 trips booked at Aventura Spa and a week at Playacar. Booking through a member is your best bet as you will get all the member benefits; massage, mani, pedi, tours, best room location, resort credits. To find a member to refer you and all info on Palace, try this Palace member and referral facebook page

www.facebook.com/groups/319433824803067/

9. Re: Half Off Palace Resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 10:19