We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

We'll be staying at the Marriott in a couple of weeks. The hotel has offered us a shuttle for $14 per person each way. That would be $56 for the two of us. My questions are has anyone used this service, how reliable, and is this a reasonable price? Thanks!

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

If you are referring to "Prestige", we have used them many times. They only service the 2 Marriott properties, so you be delivered directly to the hotel vs using a "shared service" where you might end up stopping at 3 or 4 hotels before you get to the Marriott.

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

That must be it. It was offered by the virtual concierge at the hotel. They said I could charge it to my room. Thanks for your help.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,871 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

Very reliable...reasonable price...and billable to your room. I've used this several times, and it's been just me more times than not (ie. no waits).

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

Sounds great! I've written back to the hotel and have given them my flight info. Thanks for your input...now all I have to do is sit back and count down the days until the 25th!

5. Re: Marriott Casa Magna Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 11:19